The company’s managers meet regularly to determine safe and effective ways to continue operating. They closely monitor alerts from the State of Maine, the CDC, and OSHA. Dean & Allyn has implemented the following procedures, some of which go beyond what is required by the state, because safety is our priority.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask.
- Upon entering the building, please utilize the cleaning supplies provided at the entrance to disinfect frequently touched surface such as cell phones, keys, etc.
- Access to the office and shop is limited to essential personnel. Employees that can work remotely are encouraged to do so.
- Employees are required to wear a mask at the office and on job sites. Performing manual labor with a mask on is challenging but required nonetheless. We encourage employees to disinfect their hands frequently and maintain six feet of space when possible.
- Prior to coming to work all employees must take their temperature.
- Employees cannot travel in a company vehicle together even if they are going to the same job site.
- Company vehicles must be stocked with cleaning supplies so employees can disinfect tools and equipment throughout the day.
This past year has been challenging and we want to thank everyone for adhering to these procedures. Dean & Allyn strives to provide exceptional service and our management of COVID-19 should be no different. We are in this together and are committed to keeping everyone safe.